Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bright Side


Okay, today has been a little chaotic and it's not even noon.  This is going to be short and sweet since I've got to get my butt in gear and get a moving and a shaking.  

I'm rushing to get out of the house but my mind won't stop.  It's annoying.  I need a secretary to follow me around and write my thoughts out so I can stop sending myself voicemails.  This morning what's heavy on my heart is appreciating the little imperfections and hiccups in the day.  There is always a silver lining or bright side to every situation.  I love finding those "bright sides" and actually look out for them when something isn't going my way. 

Today's "Bright side" is thanks to my laziness.  Yesterday it was my turn to bathe our dogs so I filled up the tub in our bathroom and washed the shit out of those little shih-tzu's.  Did I take their supplies out of the tub and put them where they go?  Nope, my lazy ass forgot and my smart ass husband didn't put it away to teach me a lesson.  Well, lesson learned.  Today I washed the shit out of myself.  I poured a big heaping mound of dog shampoo on to my loofa and proceeded to bathe and didn't realize it until I thought, "this doesn't smell right and it's not foaming??" When I looked at the bottle, I freaked and washed myself at least 5 times just to be safe.  Guess what the bright side was?  No Fleas and my summer coat is shinier than ever!!  :)

Find your Bright Side today.

  

No comments: