Thursday, June 13, 2013

8 Signs it's going to be a LONG summer.


1.  You end up in the Urgent Care Clinic on Day 1.

2.  You can't wait for bedtime...for the kid(s).



3.  You enjoy hearing the phrase, "I'm bored," so you can assign a chore you hate to do to the dummy who said that.



4.  Your kid still wakes up at 7 a.m.in a happy mood even if she goes to bed late.  (My daughter wakes up like this guy! Annoying)




5.  You get boob sweat just walking to the mailbox.



6.  When you wake up in the morning and think, "should I do my hair or not because it's going to pouf up by noon?"


7.  You look for all the VBS' in town to sign up for.


8.  You can relate to grumpy cat.




Even though I'm complaining about my summer already, it's a heck of a lot better than being at work!  Thank God it's going to be a LONG summer. 


 Make it a great day!



No comments: